Service Charge & Payments
- Schaefer Shelving accepts the most popular credit cards, Amex, Visa and MC. If none of this is available to you, please contact our Customer Service Representatives to discuss additional forms of payment. We do not accept COD. Large companies and corporations can open a credit account. Credit references will be required and verified, and in most cases, advance payment will be collected with the first order. Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to discuss additional forms of payment.
- Schaefer Shelving is proud to provide real-time accurate freight rates to its customers. Our website is integrated with a major carrier who, based on the products in your shopping cart, their sizes, weights and shipping locations, will provide the most competitive rate to transport your order. To obtain an estimation of your freight charges, simply add products to the shopping cart, enter delivery zipcode, and obtain estimation. Special services like Residential and Liftgate are offered only during the checkout process.
- Schaefer Shelving currently collects Taxes for the following states
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Customers located in the remaining States are required to file the taxes directly to their State.
- Customers with Tax Exempt forms need to contact Customer Service to send their certificate. Tax exempt orders can not be processed without a valid certificate.